- All images in Gallery 97107
- All Categories 2793
- All hits just in Gallery 1484052
- Users : 2
- Articles : 3002
- Articles View Hits : 4509895
Google Page Rank
- Created: Friday, 23 December 2016 00:00
- Last Updated: Friday, 23 December 2016 09:18
- Published Date
- Written by Admin 1
- Parent Category: Festivals
- Hits: 594
22th INTERNATIONAL CARTOON EXHIBITION ZAGREB 2017/CROATIA
A. PARTICIPATIONThe organizer of the 22th International cartoon exhibition ZAGREB 2017 is the Croatian Cartoonist Association.
The festival is opened for everyone regardless of nationality, age, sex, or profession.B. THEMEB. THEME HOTELS, HOSTELS, APARTMENTS AND CAMPS
(Tourism workers and tourists' funny stories)C.
ENTRIESConditions of entry:
1. Original works and digital artworks will be accepted. Digital artwork is to be numbered in pencil on the front and pencil signed. Copies cannot be admitted.
2. Entries can be either black and white or coloured.
3. There should be the name, the surname and the adress on the reverse side of cartoons.
4. The cartoons must not have been previously awarded on festivals.
5. Maximum 3 entries will be submitted.
6. Size of entries is A4 or A3 format.
Entry deadline is the 13th of April 2017.
E. ADDRESSCROATIAN CARTOONIST ASSOCIATION
(HRVATSKO DRUŠTVO KARIKATURISTA)
SAVSKA CESTA 100
10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
F. PRIZES AND AWARDS
First Prize ... 1.000 EUR
Second Prize ... 500 EUR
Third Prize ... 300 EUR
Five Special mentions.
The exhibition will take place in Gallery 'Klovićevi dvori' in Zagreb on the 30/5/ 2017.
H. OTHER CONDITIONS
Authors of works that qualify to the exhibition are given a presentation copy of the exhibition cataloque. Only on explicit request will remaining (original) works be returned to the owners in the end of the exhibition cycle (in the second half of the year 2018).
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the works sent to the festival, Zagreb 2017, as the advertising material without being obliged to pay a fee to an author whose work may be used.The prize-winning works become property of the organizer.