6th.Artoonist International Seasonal Festival/Iran,2022
• Five people in each section will be awarded a gold medal along.
• All those whose works are published in the festival catalog will be given a certificate of
attendance and a book of the festival as a gift.
• Number of works : 5 works
• Template : color and black & white
• Size of works : max A3 and min A4
• Format : 300 DPI, JPEG, and RGB format
• Deadline : March 20, 2022
• Judging works : April 4, 2022
• Introducing the chosen ones : April 20, 2022
1- All participants must fill out an entry form to participate in the festival.
2- The subject of the photos, digital paint and cartoon must be humor.
3- Humor theme can include; everyday life and activities, behaviors of politicians, war, street
4- The festival is not responsible for the copy works that are intentionally sent to the Artoonist
festival and are far from being recognized by the judges.
5- The original of the selected works will be displayed for sale in an annual exhibition in
coordination with the owners of the works during one year.
6- The sale of works will also include the works of the judges of the previous year.
7- For all the works published in the exhibition book, a certificate of attendance and an
electronic catalog will be sent.
8- The owner of selected or published works in the festival book that will later be proven to be
a copy, the work will be permanently removed from the Artoonist Festival competition.
9- The festival is allowed to use the works sent to the festival and the selected ones in the form
of books, postcards, posters for advertising purposes.
10- Participating in the festival means accepting all the rules of the festival.
11- Participants will receive the latest festival news by subscribing to the Artoonist telegram channel.