Organizer of the 8TH EDITION OF INTERNATIONAL CARTOON FESTIVAL, FERIZAJ 2022 is the association of Cartoonists “HiTHi” – Ferizaj, Kosovo
All the cartoon- ists over the age of 18 from all over the world can participate, regardless of nationality, gender, color or profession.
a) Persons with disabilities
b) Cultural heritage
c) Free topics
C. EXPLANATION ON THE TOPIC “PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES”
We may not understand per- sons with disabili- ties, due to congenital health problems or caused by an accident. This is so, more because of our lack of knowledge of this category of people, than the isregard for them.
This time, through cartoons, to give education messages to all of us, that this category of people have some physical disability or something else, while in other areas they can be very useful for society and by being active they do good to themselves and soci- ety.
Cartoonist are those who give messages without words, but they ring like bells and warn those part of society who do not realize that they themselves are not unlimited.
As an orientation, the following titles can serve:
- Persons with disabilities and traffic
- Persons with disabilities and urbanism
- Persons with disabilities and society
- Persons with disabilities and social circles
- Persons with disabilities and sports, etc.
1. Digital works of art with the author‛s signature are accepted
in A4 format, in JPG with 300 dpi, in various techniques, in color or black and white.
2. Cartoons that have been awarded in previous and other festivals are excluded.
3. A maximum of 5 works (cartoons) can be submitted for each topic.
4. The author must send a photograph, a short CV, phone number, exact address of residence and email address.
The deadline for submission of works is 10 June until 10 July 2022
Cartoonists Association “HiTHi” Cultural Center, St. Ramadan Rexhepi no number 70000 Ferizaj
First Prize: Gold HiTHi plaque and monetary value 300 euros
Second Prize: Silver HiTHi plaque and monetary value 200 euros
Third Prize: Bronze Hithi plaque and monetary values 100 euros
Five special awards: Diplomas
a) Only artists who submit cartoons on the subject “Persons with disabili-ties” will be awarded cash prizes
The exhibi- tion will be opened in the City Square in Ferizaj or in the Art Gallery in Ferizaj on 20....2022 at 18:00!
I: OTHER CONDITIONS
Authors who qualify for the exhibition will receive digital certicates for high artistic value, while other participants will be awarded certicates for participation.
Only the exhibitors will be included in the printed catalog, while all the competitors will be included in the digital catalog.
The organizers reserves the right to reproduce the works submitted to the 8th Edition of International Cartoon Festival Ferizaj 2022 and their adver- tising without having to pay a fee to the authors, whose work can be used for the mentioned purposes.
Honorary guest of the 8th Edition of International Cartoon Festival Ferizaj 2022, will be the veteran of the Albanian Cartoon, Mr. Bujar Kapexhiu, who will be presented with 20 cartoons, out of competition.
We kindly welcome you in Ferizaj, a city that has three features that other cities do not have.
1. Ferizaj is a city with the year of foundation 1873, when it was born together with the Vienna-Thessaloniki railway.
2. Ferizaj immediately became a city, without previously being an inhabited place.
3. In Ferizaj is located the Bifurcation of Nerodima, a special phenome- non, where the river divides into two branches and never joins. The right branch joins the Lepenc River, Vardar and ows into the Aegean Sea, while the left branch joins the Morava River, Danube and ows into the Black Sea.
Let the cartoon serve as a bridge of cooperation between peoples even when there are meaningless conFicts and bloodshed in the world, but the cartoon breaks through borders with virtual exhibitions and penetrates where it is intended.
vImri Musliu, executive director of CA “HiThi” Ferizaj,
1. Agenda... 2022, after- noon... Arrival of guests and their accomo- dation at the hotel
2. Agenda ... 2022
9:00 – 10:00 visit to the Tour- ist Com- plex “Bifurcation” in Ferizaj
10:00-10:30 coffee break
10:30 – 11:00 trip to Gadime village of Lipjan
11:00 – 12:30 visit to Gadime Cave
12:30 - 13:30 lunch break
13:30 – 14:30 going to Prishtina
14:30 – 16:00 visit to a cartoonist’s studio
16:00 – 17:00 return to Ferizaj
17:00 – 18:00, break
18:00 opening of the exhibtion
19:00 dinner, and after dinner guests will be entertained by rock
singers Veli Sahiti and Osman Shehu Ilustrimet + dizajni: