Agreement of World Cartoon Museums Members/ Belgium 2012
Agreement about these actions:
How do world cartoon museums members reach a big achievement?
- By working together, sharing ideas and exhibitions and by being all one museum, working together.
- By bringing the collection to the people, people who can decide by themselves what they get to see in the museum
- By making the museum a virtual museum, with every day a new curator and debates between cartoonists and the possibility to make 3Dprints, so that everyone can have an original cartoon in their own house.
- By making it a place where children learn about cartoons
- By allowing the world to read the only remaining newspaper, one with cartoons only
see more news of 4th cartoon museum meeting here